Endo Starter PackageRETAIL PRICE (INCL GST)
Endo Starter Package
1x Extreme Endo motor
1x Ultra X Irrigant Activator
1x E-Pex Apex Locator
Newest Endo Motor from Eighteeth
Smaller | Quieter | Lighter
360° contra-angle rotation
Miniature contra-angle for better visibility and easier posterior access
Super Mini head and thin Neck
Slim and compact design for maximum comfort and mobility
Less than 100 grams, reducing hand fatigue during treatment, providing the ultimate E-xtreme experience.
Reduced motor noise
Reciprocation function: Five optional angles
Built in file system
Speed: 120-650 RPM
Torque range: 0,5 N.cm-4,0 N.cm
Power supply: 100 V-240 V
Output: DC 5V/1A
Cordless Ultrasonic activator
Gives you different experience in root canal activating
▪ Variable frequency control, self adjusting frequency in treatment
▪ 2 range working power
▪ Only 95g, Light in weight
▪ Powerful battery:1500mAh,4.5 hours continuous operation
▪ Option to direct plug-in charging wire when zero power
• Blue: Length: 18mm, Size: 20/2% and 25/2% (1 each)
• Silver: Length: 21mm, Size: 20/2% (2 of)
• Gold: Length: 18mm, Size: 20/2% and 25/2% (1 each)
Packaging: Tips (6pcs), Wrench, Insulating sleeve, Ultra X handpiece, Adapter, Handpiece Base
E-Pex Pro Apex Locator
- Bright LCD with colour coded measurements
- After the file reaches the frontage area of the apical foramen, the screen displays the white indicated strips
- After the file reaches the point near by the apical foramen, the screen displays the green indicated strips
- After the screen light the red indicated strips, it means that the file has exceeded the apical foramen, a quick beep sound will be generated at the similar time
- Changeable keys and alarm volume
- 4th Generation – Highly developed multi-frequency based network impedance measurement technology.
- LCD Display : Bright and clear display.
- Apical foramen of High precision localization in wet and dry canals.
- Automatic calibration : Ensures steady and correct measurements.
- Stable design and compact size allows for outstanding suppleness during procedures.