KDF Cascom SE Vacuum Pressure Casting MachineRETAIL PRICE (INCL GST)
KDF Cascom SE Vacuum Pressure Casting Machine
Choose between pressing with Argon or Air Compressor
Argon will create an inert environment to prevent oxide layer forming.
Air compressor connection is used to create vacuum
KDF’s newly developed Cascom SE casting machine features high-frequency induction heating of an alloy and vacuum and pressure casting. Cascom SE does not use flame during melting process so that the alloy does not absorb gas, and it minimizes porosity. In addition, Cascom SE creates extremely smooth
surface with argon gas function, implements super quick casting process and is capable of casting various types of alloy such as precious, semi-precious, and non-precious. It is user-friendly and very simple to operate. Cascom SE is authentically manufactured in Japan.
Cascom SE uses high-frequency induction heating to deliver an exceptionally rapid casting process of about 2 to 3 minutes, optimizing workflow efficiency and improving productivity in the lab.
Cascom SE does not use a flame during the melting process and applies a vacuum during casting to prevent alloys from absorbing gas, thus minimizing prosoty and creating extremely smooth surfaces. A vacuum and pressure casting method is utilized which results in razor sharp margins and extremely dense casts.
Cascom SE is designed to cast all types of alloys (with the exception of titanium) for the fabrication of a variety of restorations, including inlays, crowns, implants, and even partial frameworks.
- One of Cascom SE’s most attractive characteristics is its ability to cleanly cast Co-Cr alloy at high temperature.
- Co-Cr metal is often used in the fabrication of restorative framework. However, the metal is difficult to work with because it requires very high temperature to melt.
- Cascom SE provides an ideal solution for clean and consistent Co-Cr casting results. The unit allows users to inject Argon Gas inside of the muffle chamber during the melting process, which creates very clean atmosphere.
- In addition, the Cascom SE’s chamber inverting casting method completely prevents oxidation.[/vision_one_half]
Cascom SE’s utilizes HPC-20 which is a Chiller for Cascom SE’s cooling system. Like a radiator for a car, the chiller holds coolant and water that circulate into the unit.
- The unit requires 220V with 50/60Hz. Max. 3.5kVA
- Requires 100psi to 145psi of pressurized air
- Argon Gas Tank with a Regulator (if you cast a metal that contains Palladium for more than 30%)
Φ10mm hoses are coming with the unit. This hose is to connecting between ❶ an air compressor and the unit, ❷ a regulator of an argon tank and the unit.
AC 220V – 240V 50/60Hz. Max. 3.5kVA
22 (w) x 19 (h) x 19 (d) inches
Vacuum and Pressure
100psi – 145psi
Output Frequency for Induction Heating:
30 – 50kHz
Max Melting Capacity:
Precious Alloy 120g
Non-Precious Alloy 60g
Within 3min When Melting Co-Cr
Casting Ring Size:
Max. Ø90 x 70Hmm
Min. Ø34 x 50Hmm